Aussie Burgers. Perfect for your next off-road BBQ
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
500g lean minced beef
100g cooked beetroot
4 small burger buns
Small bag of rocket
4 tbsp soured cream
- Tip the meat into a bowl and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Work with wet hands and mix the seasoning into the meat.
- Divide into four and shape into burgers.
- Cook on your Firepod griddle for about 5 mins on each side.
- Put some rocket on each bun and top with a burger, a few slices of beetroot and a dollop of soured cream.
Special Diet Information
Not suitable for vegetarians.