Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 36 raw king prawns
- 420ml sake (rice wine)
- 2 tbsp tamarin concentrate
- 6 tbsp dry cherry
- 125ml soy sauce
- 115g soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 3 finely chopped shallots
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- In a pan, heat all the ingredients together except the prawns.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes until reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Thread the prawns on to wooden skewers.
- Pour half the marinate over the prawns and leave for 10 minutes.
- Cook on your Firepod for a few minutes on each side.
Special Diet Information
Not suitable for vegetarians.