Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Ingredients36 raw king prawns
2 tbsp tamarin concentrate
6 tbsp dry cherry
125ml soy sauce
115g soft brown sugar
2 tbsp chopped ginger
3 finely chopped shallots
4 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- In a pan, heat all the ingredients together except the prawns.
- Simmer for about 15 minutes until reduced by half.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Thread the prawns on to wooden skewers.
- Pour half the marinate over the prawns and leave for 10 minutes.
- Cook on your Firepod for a few minutes on each side.
Special Diet Information
Not suitable for vegetarians.