Servings: 10 kebabs
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Knob of fresh ginger, chopped
- Grated zest and juice of one orange
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp of light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 onions cut into wedges
- 2 large green peppers, cut into 20 cubes
- 2 large red peppers, cut into 20 cubes
- Grind the garlic, orange zest, spring onions and ginger to a paste in a food processor. Add the orange juice, soy sauce, honey and oil, then blend again.
- Place the cubed chicken in a bag and pour in the mixture. Leave to marinate for an hour.
- Thread the chicken, onion and peppers onto 10 wooden skewers.
- Cook on your Firepod griddle for 7-8 mins on each side or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Special Diet Information
Not suitable for vegetarians.